Did you know we offer post-construction cleaning?
Restoration, reconstruction, or even new construction - we'll make sure it's a SERVPRO clean.
You called the water remediation and restoration experts when the water damage happened.
And now that your property is dry and the construction company is ready to rebuild your home, it's time to think about a post-construction cleaning.
Yes, the same trusted experts you know at SERVPRO of Lawton offer a complete, top-to-bottom post construction cleaning.
Because construction typically means sheet rock dust throughout the property (including your air ducts), our team of professionals will make sure your newly reconstructed home is properly clean and ready to move in.
We also offer this service for standard remodeling jobs and new construction!
You already trust us to clean and restore your property after damage happens.
Now you know we can also provide a thorough cleaning!
When it has to be clean, it has to be a SERVPRO clean.
Extreme hoarding requires extreme cleaning
Call the certified experts at SERVPRO of Lawton.
Hoarding can create a big mess in the home, but it can also pose a huge health risk to anyone who suffers from it. The health problems a hoarder might face varies depending on the severity of the situation, and what exactly they collect.
- Disease.Poor air quality, mildew and fungus, and illnesses related to unsanitary conditions are some of the most common hoarder health problems. Poor sanitation generally occurs among animal hoarders, food hoarders, and trash hoarders, as they are exposed to toxic substances such as feces, rotting food, and other chemicals.
- Tripping and Falling.With all the stuff piled up in the home, it’s easy to trip, fall, and sprain an ankle – or worse. The more rooms start to fill up with unneeded items, the more likely a slip or a tumble can occur, and injuries can range in severity depending on what there is to break the fall.
- Fire hazards.On top of creating obstacles to stumble over, the clutter in a hoarder home can result in a huge fire hazard. Not only are items such as clothing, mail, and some electronics flammable when not stored properly, but blocked entryways and cluttered floors can cause hoarders to be unable to exit their homes or be rescued in the event of an actual fire.
- Infestation.All the clutter accumulating in a hoarder’s home is the perfect breeding ground for bed bugs, roaches, rodents, and other pests. These pests also pose their own health risks.
The trained and certified cleanup and restoration experts at SERVPRO of Lawton are here to help. Just give us a call at 580-699-2662.
Lightening strikes can cause fire damage
When fire damage happens, call the trusted experts at SERVPRO of Lawton
It's severe weather season in Texoma.
In addition to supercell thunderstorms that bring torrential rain and hurricane force winds or tornadoes, these storms also produce an intense light show.
And, while we often hear of grass fires associated with lightening strikes, you may not realize your home or business can also suffer fire damage during severe storms.
The National Weather Service reports that lightning is the cause of about 25,000 fires, including about 4400 house fires, 1800 other structural fires, and numerous wildfires.
And not all damage is immediately noticed. Small sparks from a strike can hide in your attic or walls, or electrical appliances can spark and start a slow fire.
And while you can't prevent a lightening strike, you can help prevent a fire by unplugging electrical devices during severe storms.
And if fire damage happens? Call the name you know and the brand you trust to properly restore your property.
Call the cleanup and restoration experts at SERVPRO of Lawton. We're here to help.
The 1979 tornado outbreak will never be forgotten
Here to help when severe weather damage happens
It's been 41 years since one of the most destructive tornadoes tore through the Texoma area killing 58 people. Three lives were lost here in Lawton, and more in the city of Wichita Falls back on April 10th, 1979.
The Red River Valley tornado outbreak of April 10, 1979 is one of the most significant tornado outbreaks that ever occurred in western north Texas and southern Oklahoma.
An F4 tornado struck Lawton, destroying over 116 structures, and damaging over 330 others. Unanchored homes were completely swept from their foundations.
1,740 people were injured, the most ever by an F4/EF4 tornado in United States history.
Overall, sixty tornadoes were confirmed throughout the duration of this storm, which lasted for over 38 hours.
Today, teams from SERVPRO of Lawton remain prepared for all types of severe weather, and are trained to help in the cleanup and restoration of damaged properties.
We all pray that we never see another system like this one. But if it happens, we're here to help.
Here in your community, and here to help.
Honored to work with Southwest Oklahoma Emergency Managers.
Why choose SERVPRO of Lawton?
Because we're your friends and neighbors, and we support our communities.
Recently, Marketing Manager Denise Henry, along with new Project Manager Jason Johnson, had the opportunity to visit with the Southwest Oklahoma Emergency Managers.
Not only did we sponsor their luncheon, we were provided an opportunity to share our SERVPRO story with nineteen county Emergency Managers.
Many of these professionals were already aware of our services, thanks in part to our First Responder program.
For others, it was a chance to learn how SERVPRO professionals were here to help their communities when storm damage happens.
Ironically, the day of the meeting was a severe weather day, with thunderstorms, hail, and tornadoes in the forecast.
Thankfully, the luncheon went smoothly, and the damaging storms held off until later in the afternoon.
The SERVPRO of Lawton team is honored to team up with area experts who work to keep our communities safe.
Here in your community, and here to help when damage happens.
Storm damage? There's a PRO for that.
When damage happens, call the cleanup and restoration experts at SERVPRO of Lawton.
When you think of storm damage, you may think of downed trees and power lines, and possibly roof damage.
Oftentimes, it's more than that. It's windows blown out, tree limbs falling on rooftops, or severe winds that tear off a portion of the roof.
That's what this homeowner discovered after returning home. An early morning storm partially destroyed her roof, causing wind driven rains to pour into the attic space, and eventually leading to the ceiling collapsing.
She called her insurance agent, who recommended SERVPRO of Lawton.
Our team quickly responded to the call, and immediately began boarding windows and tarping the roof to prevent further water damage.
We then removed the wet insulation and sheetrock from the attic space, and cleaned up the debris from the living area.
Next on the list was the need to pack out and move her property to our warehouse for proper cleaning, followed by the removal of all wet flooring and walls.
After seven days, the home was clean and dry, and the homeowner was working with her contractor to finish the restoration process.
Storm damage? Call the #1 recommended restoration experts at SERVPRO of Lawton. We're here to help.
Keeping your pets safe when storms happen
And if storm damage happens? Secure your pets, and call the trusted experts at SERVPRO of Lawton.
Your pets are an important member of your family, so they need to be included in your family’s emergency plan.
- Have an evacuation plan for your pet. Many public shelters and hotels do not allow pets inside. Know a safe place where you can take your pets before disasters and emergencies happen.
- Develop a buddy system. Plan with neighbors, friends or relatives to make sure that someone is available to care for or evacuate your pets if you are unable to do so.
- Have your pet microchipped. Make sure to keep your address and phone number up-to-date and include contact information for an emergency contact outside of your immediate area.
Just as you do with your family’s emergency supply kit, think first about the basics for survival, such as food and water. Have two kits, one larger kit if you are sheltering in place and one lightweight version for if you need to evacuate. Review your kits regularly to ensure that their contents, especially foods and medicines, are fresh.
- Food. Keep several days’ supply of food in an airtight, waterproof container.
- Water. Store a water bowl and several days’ supply of water.
- Medicine. Keep an extra supply of the medicine your pet takes on a regular basis in a waterproof container.
- First aid kit. Talk to your veterinarian about what is most appropriate for your pet’s emergency medical needs.
- Collar with ID tag and a harness or leash. Include a backup leash, collar and ID tag. Have copies of your pet’s registration information and other relevant documents in a waterproof container and available electronically.
- Traveling bag, crate or sturdy carrier, ideally one for each pet.
- Grooming items. Pet shampoo, conditioner and other items, in case your pet needs some cleaning up.
- Sanitation needs. Include pet litter and litter box (if appropriate), newspapers, paper towels, plastic trash bags and household chlorine bleach to provide for your pet’s sanitation needs.
- A picture of you and your pet together. If you become separated from your pet during an emergency, a picture of you and your pet together will help you document ownership and allow others to assist you in identifying your pet.
- Familiar items. Put favorite toys, treats or bedding in your kit. Familiar items can help reduce stress for your pet.
For more tips on keeping your pets safe during severe weather, visit https://www.ready.gov/pets.
Life is busy. That's why we're here to help 24/7/365.
When water damage happens, call the team that's here when you need us.
Life is busy enough without having to deal with water damage.
When it happens, call the #1 recommended cleanup and restoration experts at SERVPRO of Lawton.
Because you can't plan on damage happening during regular business hours, our team of professionals are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We work with your insurance agent and adjuster to make the process easier on you, and to help expedite the cleanup and restoration process.
And we treat you, your family, and your property with courtesy and respect.
From emergency water extraction and drying, to content pack out and move out, and even structural cleaning and full restoration, we're here to help.
Water damage? Thankfully, there's a local PRO for that. Call the cleanup and restoration experts at SERVPRO of Lawton.
Medical professionals trust SERVPRO
When it has to be clean, it has to be SERVPRO clean
Medical facilities are there to help when we need them. But who helps them, when they need it?
The cleanup and restoration experts at SERVPRO of Lawton.
We were here when a local facility called with a large water leak. While patient care could be rerouted to another facility, some critical areas, such as their in-house labs, needed attention immediately.
Our certified team of experts quickly responded, extracting standing water and establishing a drying protocol.
We also had multiple teams of content cleaning professionals on site to clean the contents of their exam rooms, lobby, offices and common areas.
Patients and medical professionals have to feel confident in the level of care, and the quality of a SERVPRO clean.
Thankfully, they called the trusted experts at SERVPRO of Lawton to properly clean, dry and restore the property.
Manufacturing facility relies on the experts at SERVPRO
When you're a 24/7 business, you trust the 24/7 team at SERVPRO
Who do you call when a burst pipes floods an entire complex at your manufacturing facility?
Locals who know, call SERVPRO.
Our SERVPRO of Lawton team responded early one morning to the call of a manufacturing plant who had an entire building flooded.
Our team of cleanup and restoration experts arrived onsite and met with members of the management and maintenance teams to determine the scope of work.
While one team began setting up generators and unloading a large truck load of equipment, other team members worked to extract standing water and move furniture and office equipment.
By the end of the first day, drying equipment was in place and two teams of content personnel were hard at work cleaning each section.
It's a big job, but not too big for the cleanup and restoration experts at SERVPRO of Lawton.